Childcare or I will help you to remain a parent even after divorce

Divorce or separation is one of life's difficult moments, especially if you have children. But with legal help of good quality at your back, you will manage the situation.

I will lead you through the path of child custody after divorce or separation so that you can achieve your goals and minimize the risk of negative impacts on your child. Whether you and the other parent need clarity on child custody or child support.

I am here to give you a helping hand. Family law is the matter of my heart and I am engaged in every case with great diligence.

I want legal assistance

How I can help you

You are in the right place if you need to solve:

  • alternate childcare
  • shared childcare
  • single parent care with determination of contacts between the other parent and children
  • contact with the child
  • child support (alimony) and its increase or reduction
  • change of residence of the child
  • donation of property to the child
  • anything else that directly or indirectly affects your child

I help parents from all over the world

I represent parents in domestic and international cases. I will support you from start to finish and you will always get actual suggestions for solutions from me.

Do you have a question? Fill in the form below or contact me by email or phone.